- Going Mobile
- How to Order
- Hard to find / obsolete parts
- Breakdown and Recovery
- Get on your Bike
- Love your Bike
- Hire Services
- Cycles for Sale
- Bespoke Cycles
- Pink Sky Cycling
- Green Travel
- Cycle Ipswich
- Cycling Library
- Hub Gears
- Maintenance Topics
- Site Information and Terms of
- View Galleries
- Photo Gallery
We are a family run business, trading since 1980.
Please call 07887788972 for an estimate for your bike. We can collect the bike from your home or workplace or repair it on the spot. Otherwise call to drop bike off at the workshop.
Same day service is usually available
Our business is dedicated to being as sustainable as possible and giving you the fairest price both on parts and labour.
I have been fascinated by how things work since I can remember. I am especially drawn to bicycles as they are beautifully designed and engineered. It possible to travel any distances efficiently and economically, cycling is one of the most eco-friendly forms of transport.
Services we have to offer-
- Emergency breakdown repairs and recovery.
- Home visits for services, sales and repairs from our van.
- Mobile workshop to tours and events.
- Maintenance tuition to individuals and groups of up to 6 people.
- Cycling confidence tuition for individuals and groups of up to 12 riders.
- All terrain bicycles, roadsters, recumbents, child carrying and luggage trailers are catered for.
- Bespoke cycle design
We are committed to being as eco-friendly as possible and where possible all our parts are sourced locally, both to reduce carbon emissions and support smaller businesses.
Re-cycle is a charity which collects bikes in the UK and ships them out to Africa. These bicycles are a great help to school children, workers and nuses etc. A bicycle can enable someone living in a less economically developed country to travel to work, school or to fetch water in minutes, not hours. We fully support this charity and reguarly donate second hand bicycles to them.
Sustrans have improved both cycle and pedestrian routes all around the UK and supply cycle and walking maps and routes for the public.